10 Calorie Torching Workouts
Want to burn more fat and calories? Well, you’ve come to the right place! We’ve got something here for everyone. Whether you’re low on time, hate working out indoors, don’t like traditional exercise routines – you name it, we’ve got a solution for it!
Check out our suggestions below:
1. Jump Rope. The most calorie burning exercise per minute! How can you go wrong? Transform your body with this childhood favorite that can be done anywhere.
2. Running. This is a popular one and for good reason. Not only does it burn a ton of calories, it can be great for mental clarity and de-stressing. Find an enjoyable route and it can soon become your favorite activity!
3. HIIT. This style of exercise helps you to burn a lot of calories in a short amount of time. It’s tough and intense, but well worth the effort and challenge! It also continues to boost metabolism for hours after completion, which is always welcome.
4. Compound Exercises. Compound exercises are moves that require more than one muscle group and joint. They’re a great way to work your entire body, burn more calories, and build strength all at once.
5. Resistance. Grab a resistance band, dumbbells, or kettle bells and start toning up from head to toe while you torch calories! One of the best ways to sculpt up and slim down.
6. Hiking. Not only is this a wonderful way to spend your day, it burns a ton of calories and tones up your entire body, including the lower half which is a major bonus for the ladies! Soak in beautiful nature, clear your mind, and get a great workout. What can be better than that?!
7. Swimming. You don’t have to wait for Summer to roll around to do this highly enjoyable and effective activity. Find an indoor swimming pool in your area if you need to – trust us, they exist! Swimming is low impact, relaxing, and a great way to work your body. Increasing speed and changing strokes can help with burning more calories.
8. Biking. Another fun activity that almost doesn’t feel like exercise! Grab a buddy and get to it. This is a great way to burn a massive amount of calories in a short amount of time. 60 minutes of biking with a fat tire bike can burn up to 1500 calories! Try biking to work or when you run errands if you don’t have a lot of time to do a leisurely ride on your time off. Like hiking, swimming, and running, biking is another activity that is great for clearing your head and boosting your mood.
9. Tabata. Tabata is a style of HIIT that consists of 8 rounds of working out hard with 10 seconds of rest between each move. This style of exercising is great for those with hectic schedules or those who can’t stand long-winded workouts. There are no excuses when it comes to Tabata – everyone can make time for it!
10. Walking AND running. Can’t run for more than a few minutes? No problem! Alternating between running and walking can burn just as many, if not more calories than running alone. Similar to HIIT, pumping up your heart rate then slowing it down in bursts is a great way to get your body into fat burning mode.
As a supplement to our website, our app features 365 workouts available in both video & GIF format for all fitness levels and detailed real time instruction and tips by top trainers. You’ll be learning from best in class trainers for FREE! Click below to get it today:
Download our FREE apps BELOW