Drop 10 Pounds in 4 Weeks
Welcome to our Drop 10 4 week challenge!
This is an intermediate to advanced program and is not meant for beginners.
Adding lean muscle mass to your body is the best way to boost your metabolism. Cardio is great, but it won’t give you the best results on its own. In the long run, the more muscle you have, the more calories you burn, even while sitting down.
So let’s go through some reasons why you should be lifting weights:
• Blast more fat – strength training is better for losing belly fat than cardio.
• Burn more calories – the more muscle you have, the more energy your body expends.
• Think more clearly – this means better focus and better decisions, such as avoiding junk food.
• Improve flexibility – Yoga is great at improving flexibility, but so is resistance training.
• Improve bone density – weight lifting is not just for muscles, it helps keep your bones healthy too.
• Slim down – Forget the fear of bulking up, ladies, it’s not going to happen! Women don’t have the testosterone to bulk up dramatically. You’ll actually drop a size once you build more muscle.
• More energy – stronger muscles means better performance. Every day activities become easier as you develop core and joint strength.
• Healthier heart – by exercising even moderately, you’ll lower your blood pressure.
Adding cardio to a weight lifting program is the ultimate way to lose fat. That’s what this program is all about!
Instead of typical cardio routines, we’re keeping things fresh and fun by including dance workouts, kickboxing, low impact HIIT, and even yoga.
Stretching and yoga are necessary to help with the recovery of sore muscles and to prevent injuries.
You will need:
3 sets of dumbbells – light, medium, and heavy.
Light to medium dumbbells should be used for smaller muscle groups such as the shoulders, biceps, and triceps. The heavier weights should be used for large muscle groups, such as your legs, back, and chest.
For bench presses, push ups, and leg exercises, you will need a bench. If you don’t have one, you can also use a chair without handles, a couch, apple box, or anything sturdy that you can put your weight on.
A mat for floor exercises.
It’s important to remember that rest, hydration, and diet are crucial for best results.
Try to sleep between 8-10 hours a night, as anabolic growth hormone levels reach their peak in deep sleep.
Drink lots of water to avoid dehydration and water retention.
Take a look at our tips and guidelines for the best diet to achieve weight loss while remaining healthy:
For those who have issues with carb control:
Basic guidelines that are always helpful:
For a wide variety of healthy meals that will aid in your weight loss goals, please browse our lean & mean, and low calorie boards on Pinterest: pinterest.com/gymra
If you have any questions, suggestions or feedback, please leave us a comment below or send us an email email@example.com! We love to hear from you and we’re here to help.